The U.S. Reserve, a leading provider of precious metals around the world, examines gold and silver’s past, present, and future forecast. Phillip K. Diehl assigned Chief Numismatist John Rothans the challenging task of examining the forecast through news and trends. Here are his findings.
The precious metal powerhouse known as gold stayed steady in value while rising in price last year. Industry predictions believe gold will continue to rise now and for the remainder of 2018.
The disparity comes from whether gold will reach the highest price in five years or come close to it. Regardless, 2018 is a great time to buy gold. Customers must make sure they keep the following information in the forefront.
- National and international industries demanding gold for profit increases gold’s price and value.
- Gold’s demand could decline due to mining and extraction’s decline in finding new mines and discovering more gold in old ones. The gold remaining, however, will increase consequently.
- The American dollar’s current value is the weakest ever, and it won’t gain strength in 2018.
- Conflicts in North Korea, Europe, and the Middle East along with easy access to gold in India, Russia, and the U.S. affect gold’s prices.
Second to gold, silver had a rough 2017. It started steady in value while rising in price, hitting its stride during the summer. By fall 2017, silver’s value fell.
A new year means a fresh start for silver metal, and analysts predict a return to prominence. Silver’s comeback rise is slow and steady throughout the year according to industry experts. Learn more about US Money Reserve: http://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/austin/news/2017/11/16/us-money-reserve-gives-to-harvey-relief.html and http://epodcastnetwork.com/u-s-money-reserve/
Therefore, if customers want to purchase silver, understand that its value is unstable. Consider the following.
- The silver supply should be abundant before purchase. Abundant silver inventory equals inexpensive prices while low inventory increases prices.
- Industries, where silver is mandatory for business growth such as electronics, solar power, and jewelry, affect price. Their thirst and demand for silver drives up prices.
- Conversely, the silver prices for jewelry are lower due to silver’s appeal and versatility. It’s the opposite for electronics and solar power industries as prices go up.
In summary, gold and silver were a strong asset for financial security and continues to be a secure and valuable asset for interested parties. Interested parties should purchase gold and silver at our Texas headquarters.
Talk to our skilled representatives for any questions and concerns. Leave satisfied and confident about your financial security.